Monday, August 2, 2010

Writing: frees the soul

Dear you,

Good news! I have a new project. No silly, this isn't a new hobby. It's not a new collection, or group, or anything like that. It's a new writing project! Now I know what you're thinking: "What the hell does that mean? And why does it concern me?" Well, it doesn't really concern you, I suppose. But it means I have started a new story. I have a few pretty lengthy old projects that I've started but have decided to put on hold permanently.

Maybe someday I'll revisit them, but I kind of doubt it. They were really fun (and some quite moving for me) to write, but all they were, were projects. I'm quite excited about this new one. I can feel the creative juices flowing through me. They have been gone far too long. It's time to get back in the writing saddle. I knew writing this blog would help, and by-golly it has.

Well, I think that's all I have to say for now.

Good night, all.

Sincerely, me

3 comments: