Friday, August 6, 2010

Nothing makes you feel like a city slicker like:

  • Being shocked when your bank doesn't have online banking
  • When you can't believe you have to drive fifteen minutes for the nearest Walgreens
  • Not being able to identify the vegetable your uncle holds up to show you
  • Being thoroughly amazed by the scenery...every time you see it
  • When the incontinence section is bigger than the make up section in the local drug store
  • Realizing you're the only one in town that doesn't know everybody
  • Having fresh from the garden veggies everyday is totally unheard of


These are just a few things I thought of. This post was sparked by my trip to the bank today. I still don't know if I'm going to be able to live without online banking. Eek!

This post is going to be continued as I think of more things... I'm sure I'll think of plenty!

EDIT**
  • Feeling like you're on a roller coaster every time you drive over a hill.
  • Not knowing what happened at a tractor pull
  • Not understanding why the grocery store doesn't carry your specific eye liner

2 comments:

  1. literally screaming in your cousins ear as you take sharp curves that are on hills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one! I'll add it to the list. =)

    ReplyDelete