Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dear you,
I haven’t written in a few days. I’ve been waiting for inspiration. With my previous posts I felt very strongly that I needed to share my thoughts. I think I’m in kind of a bubble right now. Everything isn’t brand new, but I haven’t really gotten into the swing of things. So, I’ve decided to explain the last few days to you.
In case you didn’t already know, I have quite a large family here, on both sides. Offers have been pouring in for dinner and camping and various activities. I haven’t had such a busy social calender in…well, ever. I keep deciding that I am going to unpack my room (really though, I’ll get it done someday) and then I get a text or call inviting my mom, sister, and I off to somewhere more fun and thats the end of that.
Despite my inproductivity (I don’t care if it’s a word or not), my mother has been whipping this place into shape. She has finished the kitchen and most of the living room. So basically, I just need to get my butt in gear.
In other really exciting news I might have a job! There’s a cafe position open at Buff State and they only hire people with experience (that would be me!). So let’s all keep our fingers crossed shall we?
So, all in all, a good past couple days. Yes, I know what you’re thinking. “This was not interesting at all”. And you’re right. I didn’t really have a plan when I wrote this one. It probably just sounds like typical Kayla blabbering. But oh well, I promise they’ll be better. Just have to have something strike me.
Talk to you soon.
Sincerely, me

No comments:

Post a Comment