Monday, July 26, 2010

Crisp Air: air isn't always saturated with water?

Dear you,
I feel good today. Lighter in a way. Something about the day is just inherently...good.

I woke up at about 9:30 this morning which I have decided is the perfect time to wake up. 9:00 is a bit early, 10:00 is a bit late. But 9:30-just perfect. I got showered which always makes me feel ready to meet the world. I got in my car ready to get my errands done. Well, it didn't go quite as I planned.

Every place I went was closed. But somehow, I was not angry. I was not frustrated (well maybe a little). I just went back home. Driving doesn't seem to be such a bother when everything is within five minutes of everything else and it's only 74 degrees.

My back hurts pretty bad these days, but that's okay too. I have a massage on Thursday courtesy of my wonderful Aunt Laura.

I suppose what I'm really trying to say is that things just seem okay right now. I miss home, I miss my family. But that's not stopping me from living my life right now. I can still enjoy everything like I want to. It's not that my heart is missing a chunk that I left in Florida. It's that my heart is bigger now. It has a larger capacity for feeling. I can be sad and happy at the same time, in one heart. And that's a beautiful thing.

Until we speak again.

Sincerely, me

No comments:

Post a Comment