Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Veterans: always in my heart

I just posted but this is a little more important than my ramblings. I want to give a heart felt THANK YOU to everybody that is or has served in the military. My cousin is overseas fighting for his country right now and for that I owe him everything that I have and everything that I am. He is doing far greater things than I ever will.

But this isn't just for those serving overseas now. Not that what they're doing isn't incredibly heroic but we can't forget those that have already served. With that, I thank my father and brother for doing what I don't have the strength to do. And thank you to the other members of my family that have served in the past.

I can't even adequately articulate what I'm trying to say so I'm going to leave it at this: thank you. You are appreciated.

I love you Sean, Dad, and Nathan. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment