Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Very Awesome World It Is

I'd like to share with you someone quite special to me. No, I've never met this person. No, I don't know their middle name and I couldn't tell you whether they're a Democrat or a Republican (or neither). But he is special to me just the same.

His name is Dallas Clayton. He wrote the book "An Awesome Book" that blew me away. It's a beautifully illustrated children's book he wrote for his son and was kind enough to publish for the rest of us. I bought it around Christmas time last year when I was feeling pretty down and I still pull it out every once in a while and read it. It sums up my life pretty perfectly.

Well good news people! He's just come out with a new book! I'm pretty darn excited. You can read the whole thing online for free or order it from his website. Personally, I don't have a lot of money but I'm willing to spare the few dollars for him. He more than deserves it.

Check out his books and I urge you to think about purchasing one or both of them. You won't regret it. And hey, it truly is an awesome world.

For Dallas' website click here

No comments:

Post a Comment