Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall+Music=Awesome

Hello my friends. My sister shared with me the idea of making a Fall Music Playlist. A playlist of the songs you like right now and ones that fit with the mood of fall and change. I decided to act on this idea and made one of my own. So, I figured I'd share it on here.

1) Us by Regina Spektor
2) I'll Be Seeing You by Billie Holiday
3) So This Is Love by Cinderella (I can't help it, this is pretty much the best song ever)
4) Beautiful by The Glee Cast
5) The Only Exception by Paramore
6) Hello by The Glee Cast
7) All The Way by Frank Sinatra
8) Poker Face by The Glee Cast
9) Angel by Sarah McLachlan
10) I Dreamed A Dream by The Glee Cast
11) Humble Me by Norah Jones
12) Hello Goodbye by The Glee Cast
13) Somedays by Regina Spektor
14) Wounded by Third Eye Blind
15) Hallelujah by Kate Voegele
16) Motorcycle Drive By by Third Eye Blind
17) Creep by Radiohead (Covered by Scala and Kolacny)

Yep, that's it. A lot of Glee but that's what I'm enjoying right now so I thought it appropriate. Enjoy, and make your own! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment