Sunday, October 17, 2010

Camping: oh the blogging opportunities

Okay, so this is how this is going to go:

I'm writing this post as an intro post just to warn you of whats coming.
Then, I'm going to write my entire camping trip down (Probably in multiple editions. Because really, who wants to read all of that in one sitting? I know I don't).
Then I'm going to upload all of the pictures that I didn't take but will post anyway (yes, giving credit where credit is due).

So just be warned. I'm not going to link to Facebook for all of these because I already spam Facebook with enough links. I'll put this one up and then most likely you'll just have to check back often to see if it's all here. Hopefully, it'll all be up within the next 24-48 hours.

Alright, let the blogging festivities begin! (Wow, even for me that felt lame...)

**EDIT: I was stupid and waited too long. I've kind of missed my chance to write everything out. I needed to do it when it was fresh in my mind (I.E. while I was camping). Don't worry though, I have a pretty new journal and a pretty new sketchpad so this shouldn't happen again...hopefully**

No comments:

Post a Comment