Monday, April 4, 2011

So all throughout this school year I've dealt with my teachers not liking me. I've never been one that couldn't stand to not be the teacher's favorite. That's not my style. If the teacher favors me that's awesome. If not, that's fine too. But when they don't like me flat out it rubs me the wrong way. Chalk it up to being the daughter of a teacher, I've always needed my teachers to at least like me. That's it. I just want them to think of me in a positive light.

I'm always the student that sees a teacher in the hallway and says, "Hi! How was your weekend?" or "Have a good night! See you tomorrow". I always try to be polite and do what they ask without to much huffing and puffing. Now, I think that would be the makings of someone a teacher would like. But through almost every class I have known for a fact they didn't like me.

Chef D: I don't think she really didn't like me. But she seemed fairly indifferent (which is okay).
Chef A: Hated my guts. It was blatantly obvious.
Chef J: Seemed fine until we got the practical and things went downhill fast.
Chef Do: Can't stand me. Meg and I were gone (together) for the same amount of time today. She said not a thing to Meg (who was right in front of her) but came over to me and started getting hissy at me for not being in the kitchen. I could actually go on and on about the reasons I know she doesn't like me, but I'll have you take my word for it.
Chef K: I don't think he hates me, but I also don't think he likes me very much.

I just don't understand. What can I do? What am I doing now that is giving me such negative results? I had no problem making friends so it doesn't really make sense to me...

Sigh...maybe it's just because it was a long day but I'm not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment