Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Picture Update

This isn't a "picture stories" or anything but I figured I'd throw a couple pictures up here to let you know what's going on.


This is my bedroom all decorated. I love it. I just finished it the other day and yes, as Cheryl likes to remind me, it looks a little like Grandma's cottage. But I don't care. It's just eclectic and homey enough to make me love it.


These are my roommates. The one on the right as you probably know is my best friend. Yes, we bicker. Yes, I'm so glad we live together. The one on the left is our new bestie. Thank the roommate Gods we got her. 



And this one is from fairly early this summer. It's not really an update I just wanted to share it because in this picture I was truly elated. That is no phony smile, no sarcastic grin. I was so purely happy right then and I think that alone makes it beautiful. Of course, shortly after this was the very worst part of my summer/year but that's beside the point.

So there you go. A little look at what's going on. Hope everyone is doing well. Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment