Monday, February 7, 2011

What do you do when you don't know what you want? Worse, what do you do when you know what you know what you want but are afraid to make it known. I'm feeling that way a bit right now. It's not something I feel I want to discuss but still, there are a good amount of thoughts tumbling around in this cranium of mine. I set out to write a lengthy, almost poetic post that makes me happy to look at. But shortly after starting I realized that if I don't want to spill my guts this post won't make any sense. So...I guess I'll just leave it at this. Does anyone get what I mean? Or am I not making any sense? I don't know. It's late and I should be asleep.

Good night, all.

1 comment:

  1. That makes you a pretty normal 19 year old, actually. When you want to talk, I'm here. Love you!

    ReplyDelete