Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Dreams: pretty darn epic

So lately my dreams have consisted of me in some life or death rebellion type of thing. Not a big, huge fight to the death but rather I'm in the minority of whatever oppression is going on. I'm always on the travel in secret. Sometimes with other people, other times alone. If you go to my tumblr (here) and watch the short movie "Outliers" (It's only nine minutes and believe me, you won't notice the time) that will give you a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. I would say maybe the video was the cause, except this has been happening for at least a week I'd say.

I don't know, I'm not usually huge on interpreting my dreams because they're so vivid and weird I don't even want people to know the odd things that go through my slumbering mind. But this is interesting to me. I rarely have recurring themes in my dreams. I looked up "rebellion" on a dream interpretation website. It told me this:

Rebel 
To dream that you are a rebel, indicates that you need to stand up for yourself and be your own person, even though it may go against the masses. It is time to take action.



Now, there are always things going on in my noggin that make me want to rebel against the masses, but none that are really standing out right now. I highly doubt my rant against killing mice (If confused, see post below) could really be giving me recurring dreams about rebellion. Yeah, I know I'm a passionate person, but I don't think I'm that passionate about the inhumane killing of mice.

If you have any input I'd be eager to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment